Designed to make animal feedstuff for pigs,chicken, rabbits, fish, shrimp,etc. electric pellet mill can process grain products such as corn, wheat and so on into feed pellets.The feedstocks moisture content should be controlled within 15%. The process of pelleting consists of forcing a soft feed through holes in a metal die plate to form compacted pellets which are then cut to a pre-determined size. After pressing, the pellets should be cooled before packing.
Two Pelletizing methods of Flat Die Pellet Mill
Generally,There are two basic types of china feed pellet mill, One version of the wood pellet mill has a rotating die while the other has rotating rollers that the rollers rotate to force the feedstock through the holes of the die which are then condensed into pellets. The second design is more popular and favorable for small livestock farm. Pellets produced by our machine are of good fluidity, solubility and intensity. They are not easy to be digested by animals, but also convenient for storage and transportation.
Poultry feed is very important for breeding industry, but it is also troublesome to mix feed for the poultry every day. With the introduction of electric poultry feed pellet mill, now we can easily make powder feed into poultry feed pellets. Our electric poultry feed pelletizer is specially designed for small poultry farm or home use: driven by electricity, small body, light in weight and simple operation. Most important, the feed pellets produced by this electric poultry feed pelletizer have rich nutrition, good palatability and high digestibility.
Performance Features of Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill
1. Driven by electric motor makes it more convenient and environmentally friendly.
2. No need to add extra water to the powder feedstock before pelletizing.
3. To make feed pellets with different diameters, you just need to replace a pellet mill die.
4. High temperature and pressure during the pelletizing can kill all kinds of parasitic ovum and other pathogenic microorganisms, reducing digestive system disease of poultry.
5. Low consumption, competitive price, long service life.