This electric pellet mill has roller-driven design which ensures more powerful compression on the materials, so it can process hardwood materials into biomass pellets more easily than other die-driven pellet mills. With a little large capacity 400-500 kg/h, it is an ideal choice for you to start a pellets business at home or workshop. High efficiency and low power consumption, our roller driven flat die feed pellet mill can make profits quickly for you.The main parts of flat die pellet mill are two rotating rollers and a stationary pellet die. When the machine works, the rotating roller will press material into the die hole of the stationary die. There are two highlights of pellet mill driven by rotating rollers. One is that this design can prolong pellet mill service life, the other is it make wood pellets more smooth and solid.
Roller driven Wood Pellet Mill Features
1. Scientific roller-driven design ensures more powerful compression on the materials, thus this pellet mill can produce high quality pellets from almost all the biomass materials you can find, including the hardwood.
2. electric animal feed pellet mill is driven by electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
3. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break
4. Quick disassembling type precisely-cast die clamp is adopted, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
5. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve problem in time.
6. Suitable for small wood pellet business as well as home use.
Why choose Roller Driven Pellet Mill?
There are two different flat die pellet mills. One is the regular mill that is die driven (die turns) and roller stationary. This one was originally made to make feed pellets out of soft material. It is geared higher and runs faster than the wood mills.the pellet making machine sale makes soft material faster and wood material slower. The other pellet mill is roller driven (roller turns) and die stationary. This is the new design. So, which pellet mill should you get to make wood pellets?
Roller-driven pellet mill works much better for wood pellets. In a roller driven machine, the rollers turn and the die is in a fixed position. This is geared lower and makes wood material much faster and soft material slower because it runs slower. A great electric pellet mill is the AMSPLM model from flatdiepelletmill.com. It comes in the AMSPLM400 pellet mill. This is a rugged electric wood pellet mill which is not picky about what you put into it. The rollers turn and the die is fixed. It is geared lower to make wood pellets out of sawdust, wood chips, shavings, etc., but will make all of your other materials such as hay, straw, grasses, corn stalk, etc. The rollers and bearings are heavy duty and outlast other pellet mills by up to 4 times.
Feed pellet mill is widely used by people who breed chicken, rabbit, cow, sheep, cattle, pig, and so on. The reason why they make feed pellets is that pellets are a balanced combination of different kinds of nutrition for the better growth of livestock, poultry and other animals.There are 2 types of feed small pellet mill: D-type for softwood and agricultural waste, R-type mainly for hardwood. D-type is short for Die-rotating type, while R-type means Roller-rotating type. And the small pellet mills can be divided into 4 power sources: electric motor (B series), diesel engine (A series), PTO or tractor driven (P series), and gasoline engine (Q series).
Raw materials for animal feed pellet mill:
The raw material for animal feed pellet mill can be corn/maize, alfalfa, wheat bran, grass, rice, beans, oil cake, etc. Usually, large size raw materials should be pulverized by hammer mill. Protein or other nutrients can also be added to the raw powder.
What are the features of flat die feed pellet mill?
Ring die pellet machine is large scale pellet production machines used to make biomass fuel pellets from materials like sawdust, wood pieces, tree logs, palm fiber, crop waste,coconut shell, bagasse, and so on.
Advantages of BPM42 and BPM508 Ring Die Pellet Machine
The pellet machines adopt aerodynamics technology & the current round principle, which is used to reduce the temperature in pelletizing chamber to around 90°C. Then it can increase the lifetime of the ring die, etc.ring die pellet mill is a pellet mill with gear driven structure, which the gears are treated by hardness quenching and processed by a milling machine. Thus maintain high concentricity with the shaft. These guarantee high performance and improved capacity over belt driven models.
Over years of practicing and researching, our company has upgraded the heat treatment and processing of ring die by adjusting technical parameters of ring die. Now the newest model ring die is patented. the feed pellet mill guarantees no cracking in using, and one ring die can be used to produce 800-1000 tons of pellets.
Tips for choosing ring die pellet machines
Ring die pellet machine usually refers to complete pellet production line in the market. Due to the different size, design and model, when you buy pellet plant equipment, you need to consider a few tips.
- For example, when the raw material is wood waste and other hardwoods, you need pellet machines designed for high-density.
- If your material is grass and other soft material, you need a different type of pellet machine.
Meanwhile, We will recommend suitable pellet machinery for customer to make sure that pellet machine can perfectly process the raw material you have.
ring die pellet mill is the key part in a complete pellet making line. It is mostly used to process wood materials like wood chips, sawdust, tree branches, logs, and so on, so it is a kind of large scale wood pellet mill. Also, it can process other raw materials like palm fiber, sugarcane bagasse, peanut shell, corn stalk, wheat straw and many other agro-wastes.The capacity of ring die pellet mills can range from 500 to 2000kg/h,Large ring die pellet machine is the key part in Large Pellet Production Lines. Since the pellet mill is often used to produce wood pellets, it is also called large wood pellet machine. But recently, it is also used by some factories to process EFB (Palm Fiber), coconut shell, crop waste, bagasse, hops, and other biomass.
There are 2 models of large pellet machines, BPM42 that produces 1-1.5ton/h and BPM508 that produces 1.5-2ton/h.
Why it is called Ring Die pellet mill?
The reason is that the main part of this machine is a circular ring, which is called a “die”. and there are 2 rollers inside the ring to rotate and extrude the biomass in the middle to go through the die holes and cylindrical pellets are made.the rind die pellet mill can make wood pellet and feed pellet
Advantages of ring die pellet mill over Flat Die Pellet Mill
- First of all, it is a large pellet mill. So it is mostly used in industrial pellet production.
- The ring die pellet mill is especially suitable for processing wood and palm fiber. So many investors with large quantity of wood or palm fiber material choose ring die pellet mill instead of flat die pellet mill.
- A set of ring die pellet mill has relatively longer service life compared to flat die pellet mill. Otherwise it won’t be cost-effective.
- The pellets made by ring die pellet mill have larger density and smoother surface since ring die pellet mill has higher pressure.